Our salon has always been a space dedicated to wellbeing and relaxation.
Keeping very strict cleaning and hygiene practices is nothing new to us.
While this all used to be done very discreetly we are now making our efforts to keep you safe and comfortable a little more obvious…
Due to COVID-19, we have also implemented some new policies and procedures.
Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a COVID-19 form via txt that we require you to fill in. This text simply asks a few questions and outlines what you can expect from us during your appointment.
When you do next visit us these are the changes you can expect.
- We kindly ask that you arrive for your appointment on time and wait outside for a touch-free temperature check before entering the salon.
- We have a touch-free hand sanitizer available upon entry that we ask you to use and also at every station.
- We require anyone coming in for a colour appointment to arrive with freshly washed clean hair. We also recommend that you bring or wear a disposable face mask as the colour will likely get on the straps.
- Drinks are currently being offered in our single-use compostable bio cups, we also have amazing local cafes that have done it really tough so we would love to see you support them!
- Magazines are gone for the foreseeable future but we are trialling iPads with magazines loaded onto them that are able to be disinfected prior to your use. Please feel free to bring a book or even a laptop as we have our wifi available.
- Every towel and gown used is used once only and then washed appropriately.
- We allow a 15-minute cleaning window between clients to ensure that your area is sanitized and ready for you.
- At the time of checkout, our EFTPOS machine will be wiped prior to your use.
- All staff are also temperature checked before their shift and will be wearing face coverings.
- Hourly cleaning of commonly used touch-points such as the front door, front desk, phone, handrail and bathroom.
If you have any further questions regarding any of the steps we are taking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org